Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. … Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background 2019?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.28 мая 2020 г.
Why does YouTube not play in background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device
If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How can I watch YouTube while using other apps Android?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I keep apps from running in the background?
Launch the recents menu by hitting the square navigation key or with a swipe up and hold gesture from the bottom of the screen. Tap the app icon to bring up the menu. Tap Keep open for quick launching. The app will always be in memory.
How do I make a video my background?
Make a Video Your Wallpaper on Android
- Install Video Live Wallpaper.
- Select Choose Video, then tap Allow to give the app permission to access your media files. …
- Select a video from your phone that you want to use as the live wallpaper.
- To adjust the start and end times, drag the slider along the video’s timeline.