How do I get rid of the floating icon on my Android?
Just open the main app Floating Apps from the app drawer and go to Settings in the left menu. Find Enable floating icon and untick it.
How do I get rid of floating widget?
How To Remove Floating Widget from Firestick, Fire TV, & Android
- The floating widget is shown highlighted in the image below. …
- Find and open ES File Explorer on your device. …
- On the left-hand side, Select Settings.
- Scroll down and click “Logger floating widget settings”
- Click “Enable logger floating widget” to disable notification widget.
How do I get rid of the email icon on my Android phone?
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. • …
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
What is a floating icon?
A floating action button (FAB) is a circular button that triggers the primary action in your app’s UI. … To learn more about how to design a floating action button into your app according to the Material Design Guidelines, also see Buttons: Floating Action Button.
What is the dot on my Android phone?
At their core, Android O’s notification dots represent an expanded system for delivering notifications. As the name suggests, the feature causes a dot to appear in the upper-right corner of an app’s icon on your home screen whenever that app has a notification pending.
How do I turn off floating notifications on my Samsung?
Open the Settings app, then tap Sound & notification. Tap App notifications, then tap the name of the app you no longer want to see notifications for. Next, toggle the Allow peeking switch to the Off position—it’ll turn from blue to gray.
How do I remove icons from my Android phone?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.
How do I get rid of the Messenger icon on my Android?
You can get there by just opening the Messenger app or by tapping any open Chat Head (which takes you to Messenger). In the Messenger app, see that little icon with your own pretty face up in the upper right corner? Tap that. Scroll down until you see the “Chat Heads” entry, and then toggle that little slider off.
How do I change the email icon on my Android?
1 Answer. click “applications”, click menu button, click “edit”. You should now be able to drag the email icon away. Then just replace it with the gmail icon by dragging it to its place.
How do I get rid of Samsung email app?
To “get rid of it”, try the following steps:
- From the home-screen, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps, tap the “All” tab.
- Scroll until you find the Email app. Tap it.
- Tap the buttons to “Clear cache”, “Delete data”, “Force stop”, and “Disable” (in this order)