How do I take the password off my phone?
Apple iPhone – Turn Off Passcode
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings. > Face ID & Passcode. …
- Enter your passcode then tap Turn Passcode Off. When the passcode is turned off, Face ID is disabled.
- Enter your passcode to confirm. If prompted, enter the Apple ID Password then tap Turn off.
How can I remove my Android password without resetting?
Steps are as follow for Android phone without Home button: Switch off your Android phone, when you are asked to enter lock screen password then long press Volume Down + Power buttons to force restart.
How do I take the password off my Samsung phone?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern. …
- Tap Done.
How do I remove my lock screen password?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How do you unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.