How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering code received in your device.
Is it possible to restore WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
Recover via cloud backup
Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android phone or iPhone. Reinstall WhatsApp and login using the same phone number. Now, you can restore your messages from Google Drive or iCloud. Tap on ‘Restore’ to begin the process.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. If you want, you can even access the exact backup file from the local storage as well. Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.
How do I restore line chat history from Android to iPhone?
Go to the LINE app and click on “Settings” from the “More” tab. Tap on “Restore chat history.” You’ll find all of your old chats back in the LINE app of the new iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup?
Step by Step Guide to Restore WhatsApp From Google Drive to Android
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your phone and then reinstall.
- Follow the on-screen installation process and verify that the WhatsApp number is correct.
- The program will prompt you to restore your WhatsApp chats and media files from Google Drive.
23 мая 2020 г.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Here is how you can restore iPhone’s Whatsapp chat history from iCloud. See the guide.
- How to restore your chat history on the iPhone from an iCloud backup?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘settings’ icon below.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘chats’.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Chat backup’.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages on my new phone?
- Copy your WhatsApp conversation backup file into this folder.
- Now start WhatsApp on your new phone and verify your phone number. You should now get a notification that a message backup was found. Just tap Restore, and you’re done. After a few seconds, all of your messages should have appeared on your new device.
5 мая 2020 г.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp to my new phone?
You can find the option under WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You can choose whether to back up the media files or just the chat along with the frequency of backup. On your new smartphone, you will be prompted to restore the chat history stored over your Google Drive account, as soon as you log in to WhatsApp.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XR?
Here is a step by step process for accomplishing the task:
- Step 1: Download the app on your computer. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android device to computer and launch the app. …
- Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp chats from your Android to computer. …
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR to computer.
How do I restore line chat history on iPhone?
Now, to restore LINE chat history on the same or the new device, you need to reinstall LINE. Also, go to its Settings > iCloud and turn the iCloud Drive feature on. The device should be linked to the same iCloud account where your LINE backup is stored.
How do I restore line chat history?
You can use Google Drive to back up your chats. For details on how to back up and restore your chats, see this Help article.
To restore your chat history:
- Tap the Home/Friends or More tab > Settings > Chats.
- Tap Back up and restore chat history.
- Tap Restore.