How do I send a group text without everyone seeing my reply?
Here you need to specify the mode you want to use before creating a group: Tap the menu button (top right), then Settings, then pick Group Chat Mode and choose SMS. The option you want in this case is Replies go only to you (SMS), otherwise you’ll create an MMS thread where replies go to everyone.23 мая 2018 г.
How do I send a group text without my number android?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”
How do I send a group text individually?
Select the contacts from the list you’d like to send to OR if you want to send mass texts individually as BCC Group Texts to the same people more often than just the one time, create a Group from the “Groups” tab and press “Add People” in the upper right corner to add those people to a group for sending to any time you …
How do you reply all to a group text on Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
Why can’t I send text to multiple recipients?
If you’re having trouble sending group text (SMS) messages, you may need to update your account and messaging app settings. … Some phones make this very obvious by actually telling you it’s converting the message to MMS as soon as it detects that there are multiple recipients.
How do I send a private text message?
Send anonymous texts by email
- AT&T. SMS (a text-only message): [email protected] …
- Metro PCS. SMS/MMS: [email protected]
- Sprint. SMS: [email protected] …
- T-Mobile. SMS/MMS: [email protected]
- Verizon Wireless. SMS: [email protected]
How do I send a text to multiple numbers?
How to Send a Text Message to Multiple Numbers at the Same Time
- Open the messages menu from the main menu of your phone. …
- Press the option that will let you create a text message, usually indicated by the words “New” or “Create a New Message.”
- Enter the message that you would like to send, using the keypad of your phone.
Why are my group texts sending individually?
Go to “Send message settings.” Disable the “Send as Split Threads” setting so that all of your group text messages are sent out as individual threads instead of sending one thread when group texting. Tap the back button on the phone to return to the “Settings” menu. Select the “security and privacy” option.
Can you send a blind group text?
Well, look no further: Here’s how to send a BCC Text Message to quickly blind copy selected contacts on your phone with personalized, individual messages like a group text where replies only come back to the sender (you). Sending A BCC Text Message with your iPhone or Android Phone is easy with Hit Em Up! Try it Free!
What is difference between MMS and group messaging?
You can send one MMS message to multiple people using group messaging, containing text only or text and media, and replies are delivered in group conversation threads to each person in the group. MMS messages use mobile data and require a mobile data plan or pay-per-use payment.
How do you reply all to a text message?
Hold and press on the message, you will get “Reply to all” option. This is using Android ICS, not sure about older ones.