How do I send a picture from my phone to another phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I attach a photo to a text message on android?
Compose a text message as you normally do. Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. You may also see a Paperclip icon on the message composition screen. Here, a Camera icon is used to attach images.
How do you send photos from your phone to your computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I attach a photo?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I send pictures through text on my android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I send pictures from my Samsung Galaxy?
Go to “Settings”- “Device maintenance”. Go to “Battery” and if you have power saving mode enabled, just select “Off”. After the power saving mode is disabled, check if you can send or receive pictures as messages. … Now check if you can send or receive pictures as messages in your Samsung galaxy phone.
How do I send pictures from my Samsung to my android?
Using Messages app
- 1 Launch Messages.
- 2 Select an existing conversation or create a new message.
- 3 Tap on.
- 4 Choose a photo from your Gallery you would like to send as an MMS.
- 5 Tap on to Send the photo as an MMS. …
- 1 Launch the Gallery.
- 2 Tap on the photo you would like to send via Text.
- 3 Tap on.
How do I turn on MMS on my Samsung Galaxy?
So to enable MMS, you must first turn on the Mobile Data function. Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
How can I send MMS message?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. …
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I email a picture from my phone?
Send Photo via Gmail
- Open the “Gmail” app.
- Tap the Pen icon to start a new message, or open an existing message thread.
- Type a recipient’s email address in the “To” field.
- Tap the Paperclip icon, then choose “Attach file“.
- Navigate to and select the image you wish to attach.
- Complete your message, then send it.