How do I stop my messages from showing on my lock screen Android?
For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Choose Don’t show notifications.
How do I stop text messages from popping up on my screen?
Open the SMS app and fire up the Settings option from the Menu button. In the Notification Settings sub-section there is a Preview Message option. If checked, that will show a preview of the message in the status bar and on the lock screen. Uncheck it, and your problem should be solved.
How do I turn off screen messaging?
To completely turn off an app’s notifications, tap Settings > Notifications, tap an app, then toggle off the Allow Notifications switch. If you only want to disable an app’s lock-screen notifications, leave the Allow Notifications switch on but turn off the Show on Lock Screen setting.
How do I temporarily disable text messages on Android?
How to Disable SMS on Android
- Tap the “Messaging” icon on the Android device.
- Press or tap the “Menu” button. The Messaging Menu appears.
- Press or tap the “Settings” option in the Messaging Menu.
- Uncheck the “Auto-Retrieve” option.
- Uncheck the “Notifications” option. The default SMS application is now disabled on the Android phone. Warning.
How do you get your messages to pop up on Android?
Go to Settings app > Apps & notifications > See all apps. Find the app you are not receiving pop-up notifications from here. Tap the app’s name, and then tap Notifications. Tap an item under Show notifications, and on the next screen, make sure you have the Pop-up screen enabled.
How can I hide my text messages from my girlfriend on Android?
APPS TO HIDE TEXTS FROM GIRLFRIEND
- Private Message Box: Hide SMS. This is the best app to hide your private conversation. …
- GO SMS Pro. This app has around 100 million installs, This is itself a text messaging app to replace stock message application. …
- Calculator Pro+ – Private Message. …
- Message Locker. …
How do I make my text messages private?
If a complete gate around your messaging app was to set off a red flag for those who might have access to you phone, Privacy Messenger gives you the option to change the name of the Private Box to whatever you want or hide it completely by making it accessible only with a long press on the New Conversation icon within …30 мая 2018 г.
How do I turn off silent notifications?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a blanket way to disable silent notifications, since they’re generated by different apps. The best thing you can do is long-press the notification and edit the app’s settings, after learning which one is generating the notification in the first place.
How do I get rid of unwanted notifications on my phone?
Allow or block notifications from some sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site Settings. Notifications. …
- Choose Allow or Block.
How do I stop receiving texts from a certain number?
To do this, open the conversation thread from them in the Messages app. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then choose “People and Options.” Tap on “Block <number>.” A popup window will ask you to confirm you want to block the number, noting that you will no longer receive calls or texts from this person.
How do I block all incoming text messages on Android?
SmsBlocker With Default Messaging App
- Install and launch smsBlocker on your phone. …
- Touch “Add” in the Block tab and choose “Sender” as the blocking category.
- Select to block from your inbox, phonebook or call logs. …
- Open HandcentSMS on your phone and touch the “Star” to open the menu.