How do you find archived messages on Messenger Android?
- Open Settings. . Click the blue, gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the page. …
- Click Archived Threads. It’s in the drop-down menu.
- Review your archived conversations. You’ll see a list of conversations on the left side of the page; these are all archived conversations.
How do I view archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label. Tap All mail.
How do I unarchive a conversation on Facebook Messenger Android?
- Scroll to the bottom of your chat list.
- Tap Archived conversations.
- Tap on the chat and swipe to the right or tap and hold and select. Unarchive from the options at the top.
- You can quickly choose to undo through the alert on the bottom of the screen.
How do I see old messages on messenger app?
Method 2 of 2: On Desktop
- Click the Messenger icon. …
- Click See All in Messenger. …
- Scroll down through your conversations. …
- Click a message you want to read. …
- Scroll up through the conversation. …
- Click Settings. …
- Click Archived Threads. …
- Review your archived messages.
15 мая 2018 г.
How can I see my hidden messages on messenger?
Here’s how to find secret messages in Facebook’s hidden inbox
- Open the Facebook Messenger app. …
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner. …
- Select the “People” option. …
- And then “Message Requests.” …
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
19 мая 2016 г.
How do you find archived messages on Facebook?
To find your story archive:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Archive.
How do I unarchive a conversation on Messenger?
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window. Click the gear icon. …
- Select “Archived Chats.” Click “Archived Chats.” Emma Witman/Business Insider.
- Go to the chat, and respond or react to the thread, instantly undoing the archive action and moving the messages back to your primary inbox.
How do I retrieve archived emails?
How to Retrieve Archived Emails in Gmail?
- Log in to your account.
- Find the archived message. You can either search for the message using the search bar or look for it in the All Mail label.
- Check the box next to the message. …
- Click the Move to Inbox option at the top.
How do you unhide messages on Facebook Messenger app?
Unhide Chats on Messenger using Desktop
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Login to your Messenger account.
- Now click the Settings Gear Icon right to Chats.
- Then click Hidden Chats.
- Click on any chat then send that person a message.
- This will automatically unhide chat.
How do you unarchive text messages?
You can move archived conversations back to your Home screen.
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More. Archived.
- Touch and hold each conversation that you want to restore.
- Tap Unarchive .
Can you still receive messages from archived chats on messenger?
When you archive a chat, it disappears from the chat list and hides but not deleted. You can read the previous messages in that particular chat anytime. You will also receive new messages.13 мая 2019 г.
Is there a way to go to the beginning of a conversation on Messenger?
There is no way actually to do it but you can search for a term that appear in the first messages of conversation and it will bring you to browse them from the beginning. Well, if you remember the first message of the conversation, it’ll be very easy to get to the first message of the conversation.