What does silent logging do?
Silent Logger can intensively monitor what is going on with your children’s daily internet activities. It is a powerful tool to know what your children talk about on their social networking and Instant Messaging accounts and to check their web searches.
How do I get rid of silent logging app on Android?
If not, look in your settings;
- All apps that you do not use on a regular basis, disable them in your apolication settings.
- Disable all logging apps.
- Un-install only apps you have installed to your Android, do not touch SYSTEM apps, you will disable your Android.
Does Android have an activity log?
Well, Google has to have all of it. … By default, the usage history for your Android device activity is turned on in your Google activity settings. It keeps a log of all the apps you open along with a timestamp. Unfortunately, it doesn’t store the duration you spent using the app.
What is DiagMonAgent Android app?
A Samsung diagnostic app
DiagMonAgent is a tool you can use to quickly diagnose any problem you might have with Samsung devices. It handles evaluating the technical characteristics of your device and streamlines the diagnostic process for any issues it might encounter.
What is the secret code for Samsung?
ANDROID HIDDEN CODES: THESE ARE THE SECRET CODES OF YOUR DEVICECodeDescription*#*#4986*2650468#*#*PDA, Phone, Hardware, RF Call Date firmware info*#*#1234#*#*PDA and Phone firmware info*#*#1111#*#*FTA Software version*#*#2222#*#*FTA Hardware versionЕщё 19 строк
Can you tell if your phone is hacked?
Malware can also be behind spammy pop-ups, changes to your home screen, or bookmarks to suspicious websites. In fact, if you see any configuration changes you didn’t personally make, this is another big clue that your smartphone has been hacked. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, it’s time to take action.
What is *# 0011?
*#0011# This code shows the status information of your GSM network such as registration status, GSM band, etc. *#0228# This code can be used to know about the battery status such as battery level, voltage, temperature etc.
How do you find hidden apps on Samsung?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, ‘Disabled’ will be listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
How do you find hidden text messages?
If you are looking to find hidden messages on Android the first place you should look is for a hidden messaging app.
- WhatsApp. With over 1,000,000,000+ downloads, WhatsApp is the go-to Messaging app for Android. …
- Viber. …
- CoverMe. …
- Messenger & Chat Lock.
How do I check activity on my Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity.
- View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.
How do I check history on my Android phone?
How to View Phone Usage Statistics (Android)
- Go to Phone Dialer app.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- As soon as you tap on the last *, You’ll land on Phone Testing activity. Take a note that you don’t have to actually place a call or dial this number.
- From there, go to Usage Statistics.
- Click on Usage Time, Select “Last time used”.
How do I find activity log?
How do I find and use my Facebook activity log?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- Click Filter at the top left of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted. Posts you’ve hidden from your timeline. Photos and videos you’ve posted or that you’ve been tagged in. …
- Click Save Changes.
What is IOTHiddenMenu?
The IOTHiddenMenu is a menu where you can perform various diagnostics on your phone. The application is found only on Samsung devices and it should be used with maximum care or you’ll brick your device, because there are some options on that menu that have the capability of modifying system items and partitions.26 мая 2016 г.
What is DRParser mode on Android?
What is the Android DRParser Mode? On a Samsung phone, if you forget your password or pattern to unlock your phone, from a computer using DRParser Mode you can unlock your phone. You do need to know your Samsung account password before it will unlock it or let you bypass FRP.