Where are my downloaded Audible books?
If you are using Audible app for windows(Downloaded from Microsoft store), you will find your audible file here:
- C:Usersyour computer usernameAppDataLocalPackagesAudibleInc.AudibleforWindowsPhone_xns73kv1ymhp2LocalStateContent.
Do audible books take up space on your phone?
They only take up space when they are downloaded from the cloud. … They remain available for download in my personal audible cloud. Even if I choose to discontinue my subscription, the purchased titles remain in my cloud for reuse.
When I download an audiobook from overdrive where does it go?
Once you’ve borrowed and downloaded an audiobook in the app, go to your app Bookshelf, then tap the audiobook to start listening.
How do I get audible books on my Android?
- Launch the Audible app.
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi or data connection.
- From the “Library” page, tap on Titles followed by All.
- Tap the title you’d like to download.
- Once the download is complete, tap on the audiobook to begin listening.
Why are my Audible books not in my library?
You may not be signed into the Audible account that made the purchase. … The purchase was made in another Audible marketplace than you one you are signed into. For pre-orders, if you cancelled a pre-order and did not purchase the audiobook, it will not show up in your library.
How do I transfer my Audible books to my new phone?
How can I automatically transfer Audible content to my Apple…
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the device icon to the right of the selection menu, on the upper left side of iTunes.
- Check Sync only checked songs and videos. …
- Click on Sync in the lower right corner.
- Click on audiobooks. …
- On this page you will see two options: …
- Select your preference.
Can I listen to audiobooks without using data?
Yes. Popular Audiobook playing apps for mobile or tablet such as Audible let you download Audiobooks to your device over Wifi for offline listening. Once on the device they can be accessed without using cellular data.
Do I lose my books if I cancel audible?
You can still listen to Audible books you’ve purchased after cancelling your membership. If you have remaining credits left when you cancel your membership, however, you would lose those upon cancellation.4 мая 2020 г.
Can you listen to audible without Internet?
Actually, the answer is obvious yes. As long as you have downloaded your Audible audiobooks or other audio books, you could then freely listen to them offline on different players, with the help of some audiobook tools sometimes.
Can I listen to audiobooks on my Android phone?
Listen to audiobooks you’ve downloaded
Tap Library. At the top, tap Audiobooks. Tap the audiobook you want to listen to. It will start playing automatically.
Is Libby better than OverDrive?
Libby is great if you just want to download a book to your Android or iOS phone or tablet. OverDrive is the “classic” app, and is compatible with more devices, including Kindle Fire, Macs, PCs, and Windows mobile devices. It also allows for transfer to MP3 players from computers.
How long can you keep a book on OverDrive?
You can borrow eBooks and Audiobooks from Overdrive or Libby for 7 days, 14 days, or 21 days. It’s your choice! You can also set a default lending period for all items in a given format.
What is the best audible book app?
Best audiobook apps in Google Play Store
- Google Play Books. Google brought audiobooks to Play Store in January 2018. …
- Audible. If you have tried audiobooks and realized they are your thing, you should try Audible. …
- LibriVox. …
- Libby. …
- Audio Books. …
- Oodles. …
- Kobo. …
- Kindle for Android.
What devices can play Audible books?
What devices are compatible with Audible?
- Windows and Mac computers (you can also stream via Cloud Player on these devices)
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen)
- Kindle Oasis (10th Gen)
- Kindle Oasis (9th Gen)
- Kindle Oasis (8th Gen)
- Kindle (8th Gen)
- Fire Tablets.
- Kindle Keyword & Kindle Touch.